Bryce Montgomery is from Hope, AR and has returned to his hometown to serve the people of Hope well. Bryce is a graduate of the University of Arkansas Law School at Fayetteville, AR and primary areas of practice are personal injury, bankruptcy, and criminal defense.
- University of Arkansas at Fayetteville; B.A. Political Science, Cum Laude
- University of Arkansas School of Law at Fayetteville; J.D.
- Downing College at University of Cambridge, Cambridge, U.K.; Studied comparative international law in partnership with the University of Arkansas
- Staff Editor of the Arkansas Law Review
- Rule XV Student Attorney in the Bankruptcy Clinic
- Inter-School Trial Competition Finalist
Appointments and Memberships:
- American Bar Association Member
- Arkansas Bar Association Member